Friday, August 8, 2008

Halloween Craft

So I started buying supplies to make the word "SPOOKY" in a very similar way to the "WICKED" picture, but each letter was 1.99 so that's 12, paint 1, ribbon 3...and possibly more embelishments...well Michaels has a small lettered sign already made for 6 and a larger one that hangs for 10 so the only reason to spend more than 15 dollars is if you are really excited to do the craft, otherwise I'd probably just buy one.

What is the BOO sign made out of wood? chipboard? maybe it's a bit cheaper. Just a thought

2 comments:

Shalene Miller said...

The BOO sign is made of wood letters from Michaels. I like the look of the Wicked craft, its more halloween to me so Im going to do the word BOO in the wicked craft style to keep the cost down. Are you coming to the craft day on Thurs.?

Deanna said...

I'm not sure if I'm coming. I bought an open back frame to make a magnet board but haven't put much thought into it or bought the sheet metal. This is my first week back to school so I'm afraid I'll be so tired by thursday. I bought the letters for SPOOKY but I may take the SPKY back and get a B. That would save a bunch and if people want to share ribbon and embelishments that would save money too, I bought three rolls of ribbon so that was pricey. Anyway, I'll try to make it on Thursday if I can get myself together by then.