Sunday, July 20, 2008

Picture board

I think your board is very cute, are you making magnets to go with it? Either way I'm sure she'll love it.


Here is a picture of my finished board. You can see some of the bubbles in this picture but over all I'm happy with it. I was trying to price it all out for future projects and here's what it came out to be... Board 2.50 Paper 3.50 Frames 3.00 Ribbon 2.00 Vinyl 5.00 Door Knob 7.00 so that's a grand total of $23. And they are sold for 40 or 50 dollars so not too bad I guess for a large wall hanging...just need to buy the hanger still.

2 comments:

Shalene Miller said...

It turned out so good!!! I found out how to use modge podge without getting bubbles. first, you modge podge all over the board and put on your squares then you let in dry. After it dries you modge podge over the squares. Anyhow for future crafts.. I love the end of september craft, that would be fun to do!

Shalene Miller said...

the magnets for the magnet board are the flowered thingys on the board and also the buttons with a ribbon through them have magnet underneath